Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Chennai Book Fair 2012

I spent just over 1 hour in this year's Chennai Book Fair, that too with the kids in tow. I knew that I will not be able to browse much, hence had zeroed in on the books I wanted to buy and the publishers to visit. This is the list of books I bought

1. வண்ணநிலவன் கதைகள் - முழுத் தொகுப்பு
2. கருக்கு - பாமா
3. தேய்பிறை இரவுகளின் கதைகள் கீரனூர் ஜாகிர் ராஜா- (impulsive purchase of the year)
4. லா.ச.ரா கதைகள் - 3ன் தொகுதி
5. ஒன்றுக்கும் உதவாதவன் - அ முத்துலிங்கம்

4 comments:

Krishnan said...

Good ones all. I wanted to buy Vannanilavan kathaigal and Onrukkum udavathavan but missed buying them both. Would like your reviews once you finish reading them.

Nishi said...

Awesome ,i like your blog,I always love to read this type of blog.
Thanks for sharing.
Regards
stock tips

Sabes Sugunasabesan said...

Made a quick visit to your block. Excellent. The booze rating of writers is very useful. I am reading Kotravai by jeyamohan and have read JJ Sila Kuripugal. Nothing much else but I agree with your rating!

Best call center services said...

Brilliant desings, I personaly like the one with the slide on the side.

Data entry services