Monday, July 04, 2005

The Beauties from Russia, Sweden, US and France



Lest you think that I am drunk only on Madras History, there are other things that I am drunk on too. If you are sober, you can see Grey Goose, Smirnoff, Stolichnaya, Absolut and Skyy Vodka bottles in the pitcure above. My friend splurged on Vodka during his recent trip to Dubai. I prefer to have my drink in a cozy, pleasant atmosphere, preferably at home. Living in a two bedroom apartment with parents effectively precludes this possibility. So last saturday when I was invited to my friend's place to taste these beauties, it was an opportunity not to be missed. I skipped the movie for this, anyways I am not much into movies.

So how was it? Stoli, Grey Goose and Skyy were tasted and ranked in the same order. Tried out a cocktail of Vodka with Buttermilk, and found that it was great. By the time we finished it was 2.30 AM and life has never been better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Post Chenthil. Life has never been better ?

I tasted Stolichnaya elit with Orange Syrup on a friends advise. (after all what are friends for :-))

Its good. It has a vanilla taste.

Chenthil said...

Navin, thanks for the correction. Guess I am still not out of it ;-). Stoli neat has a fiery taste, goes in smoothly and then the warmth spreads over, really good.

Chakra said...

Piravi perum payan adanjaacha. :)

Chenthil said...

Almost Chakra, almost. There a few more like Belvedere, Three Olives et al, but as you say I have achieved my "piravip perum payan" :-)